Adults General English
Courses and Programmes
Most of our students choose to study General English classes. These classes are run daily at the school in central Leamington and we also provide the classes in your own home or at your office if this is more convenient for you.
The classes can also be provided for a group of students at your office or home. If you have a group of students please contact us for a personal quotation contact us.
Small group classes
These classes are our most popular choice for students and we hear often that 2 to 6 is a perfect number of students in a class to allow students to feel confident and have enough speaking time to enable maximum progression. These classes are the perfect environment for learning as the groups are small and friendly. Most classes run from 9.30 to 12.30 Monday to Friday although we can offer classes in the evening and at weekends if there is interest. The classes focus mostly on speaking and listening with grammar work. Student can join for the full 15 hours a week or join part time.
One to one General English Classes
These classes are tailored to meet the learner’s exact requirements and often result in the fastest improvement for students. These classes can be arranged at any time to suit the student including evenings and weekends and can also be arranged at their own home or office.
Why take General English classes with us?
- Small classes
- Our courses are taught by highly experienced and qualified native English speaking teachers
- A programme tailored to your exact needs
- A welcoming and friendly Tuition Centre or the choice of the teacher coming to your home or office
- Flexible lesson times
- Lessons based on an initial assessment of your ability and needs
- All course materials are provided
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Full report at the end of the course
- Free WiFi
- Flexible start dates
- No enrolment fees
- No cancellation fees if 24 hours’ notice is given
- If you need time off for any reason there is no charge